Saturday 19 January 2013

Thoughts So Far


My thoughts so far are made up of the idea which features all three members on each of the three covers showing the band through the ages. For example i would have an early shot of the band, a 'We've made it' shot, and finally a modern day shot.

The other option that's in my thoughts is the idea of one band member on each cover...

Here are my sketches to show what i am thinking:


Here is an example of what i would like the cover to look like if it were to be a member on each one:


The lowest sketch on the above page is an example of the band in the early stage of their career. This would be ideal for the three on three option.


Again, the band in a 'We've made it' pose.



And finally, my favorite of all so far, the band as they are now.

So it appears that i have my rough imagery for the three members on all three covers option...

No comments:

Post a Comment